Recent Product Updates
We are always working to make our product easier to use, and more impactful for you and your donors. Here are some improvements we have made over the last month.
Questions or comments about these updates? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvements for your donors:
- More of your donors are now eligible to use B Generous: We have been able to significantly lighten some of the requirements we have for approving someone to use B Generous. These changes should yield much higher approval rates for your donors interested in paying in installments.
- Giving form pages have an improved look and feel: You'll notice a nicer look to standalone giving pages, including a background graphic. We've also made the ask banner visible on the welcome screen, so donors will be reminded why they're giving and what they're giving to when they first see the form.
- We've made it easier for donors to complete their abandoned donations: To help recapture donors that start making a donation but don't finish their gift, we are now sending an email with an link to complete their gift from where they left off, so they don't have to start at the beginning when they come back.
- Lots of smaller fixes for a better donor experience: We have heard and noticed some things that can make the experience using Donate Now, Pay Later that we resolved recently. Some updates include fixing our landing page exit buttons, users can now use B Generous when in a private browser, highlighting more required fields to advance in the flow, plus more minor experience enhancements completed and still underway.
Improvements for your nonprofit dashboard
- You can use campaign identifiers to track campaigns and funds: We made some reporting improvements to include campaign identifiers (this is configured for each campaign),
- Now you can see when a gift is will be paid off: Now on the reports page in your dashboard, you can see the final due dates, or scheduled payoff dates, for donation loans. This information will hopefully help you keep track of various campaigns, and help you manage your relationships with your donors that have active donation loans in repayment.
- You can now generate QR codes for easily sharing on printed media: Download QR code functionality for campaigns. You now have the option to download a QR code for both landing page links, and for website popup links. For website popup links, you just need to provide the website with your installation code, and then can download the QR code. This feature will help you with any printed, or promotional materials making it easier to share your campaigns with your donors.
- Lots of smaller fixes: We've also made minor improvements and fixes in campaign management related to publishing changes, link character limits, bug fixes etc.