We've just released a major update to the B Generous experience. Here's a summary of the improvements that are now available to you in the nonprofit portal!
Questions or comments about these updates? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
You now have several new options for customizing your donation forms
- You can add additional details to give donors more information about their donation, including a photo, headline, and description that will appear when they are selecting their donation amounts.
- Now you can offer donors one screen that gives them access to all the ways that they can give to you, including Donate Now, Pay Later, but also standard donations, monthly donations, and more. This can be configured on the welcome screen tab for campaigns.
- You can now collect a fixed donation amount by setting a custom minimum donation amount. This allows you to collect donations that have a set price, like a $500 membership, $1000 auction item or a specific donation commitment. This prevents the donor from giving less than the amount you set.
- you can now view a preview of your form as you are customizing it in the campaign editor.
Your organization can now have multiple campaigns, each with their own customizations
- You can now add, clone, publish, share, view and configure campaigns independently of each other, so each program, campaign, or fund can have its own form.
- Your existing form is now listed as the "Default" campaign in your portal. If you'd like, you can create a new campaign, and reassign it to be the default, and that new campaign will appear in place of the old campaign on your site.
- You can use the campaign identifier field, so each gift received in a campaign can be tracked back to a campaign, fund, or program of your choice.
We've made it easier to share your form, and install our code on your website
- Once you install the install code in the head of your website, you can open your form as a popup easily on any page of your website using a special URL parameter link. Find this link on the campaigns page, inside the share menu.
- Now you can access a direct link to each campaign that will open the form on its own standalone landing page. Find this in the share menu.
We hope these updates help you raise more, and inspire your donors to B Generous!